Investing in the skills, knowledge and competencies at all levels of an organisation offers the best solution to preventing and mitigating the risks impacting on every business. A risk-based approach to training is also the most effective way to maximise business efficiencies, stimulate innovation and drive continual improvement.
New: 45001 – Executive Briefing
Following the launch of 45001 (March 2018) Forge Risk are offering clients support with the standard. Our briefings are aimed at senior management and anyone wanting to really understand what it’s all about. Key areas we cover include:
- Understanding the focus on engagement of and visibility of leadership
- Organisational context and interested parties – what does this mean?
- How do we evidence continual improvement?
- What is the 10 point Annex SL common to all ISO management system standards?
- How to integrate 45001 management systems into corporate structure to ensure they are central to the organisation?
- How do evidence compliance of a documented in management system?
- Outlining the benefits of integrated systems
- How to ensure that you appoint the “right” certification body and auditors?
- How to use 45001 to add value to the auditee and avoid certification becoming a tick-box exercise?
Executive H&S Briefing
We now offer clients access to our new bespoke training services that reflect new and emerging regulatory requirements, enforcement activity and prosecution and sentencing trends. Our Executive Health & Safety Briefing can be run as a 1-2 hour update through to a full day interactive session which can also be IOSH accredited.
Live topics being requested by clients include updates on:
- Update on Sentencing Guidelines
- New draft Manslaughter Sentencing Guidelines
- Draft Wind Turbine & Energy Storage Safety standards
- Brexit – what will happen to health & safety?
- CDM – application to wind projects
- HSE Enforcement Priorities
- ISO 45001 – Implications for senior management
- Crisis management & Emergency Response
- Personal & Board H&S responsibilities
We can tailor all out training and updates to suit you situation – so get in touch to discuss what would work for you.
Our training capability also includes:
- Leadership training
- Board briefings
- Governance roles and responsibilities
- Training needs assessment
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Professional development support
- Standards & Models
- Decision making & risk perception
- Tools & Techniques
- Culture & Behavioural Models
- Resilience & Crisis Management
- HSEQ Incident Investigations
Legal & Technical Training
- Standards e.g. BSI/IEC/ISO/CEN
- Regulations & Enforcement (e.g. HSE/MCA/EA)
- Specialist HSEQ training
Accredited courses (in partnership)
- Health & Safety (IOSH, NEBOSH)
- Environment (IEMA)
- Human Resources (ILM, CIPD)
- Renewables (GWO)